If you are over the age of 50 and have been told that you have a high risk for developing osteoporosis, it's important to know your calcium score. A calcium score test is a simple and affordable way to measure how well your bones are absorbing calcium and to identify any other problems with your bone health. You can take a look at here in the article to know the benefits of the calcium score test.
What is a calcium score test?
A calcium score test is a way to measure the amount of calcium in your bone. It's used to diagnose and monitor diseases that can cause low calcium levels in the bone such as osteoporosis or kidney stones. The test is also used to see if you need to take calcium supplements.
What are the benefits of getting a calcium score test?
A calcium score test is a way to assess your bone health and can help you identify potential problems. There are several benefits of getting a calcium score test, including the following:
1. Identifying potential problems early can help you avoid more serious issues down the road.
2. Knowing your calcium score can help you make healthy choices that will support your bone health.
3. Getting a calcium score test can help you take steps to improve your bone health.
4. A calcium score test can give you important information about your overall health and how well your body is functioning overall.
5. A calcium score test can help you prevent or treat bone-related diseases.
6. A calcium score test can tell you if you have any risk factors for developing the bone disease, including age, ethnicity, and genetic heritage.